Short tutorial on how to run the keyboard command to disable a touchscreen on a device running chrome OS.
1. Open your chrome internet browser
2. Type this into your url bar exactly as shown:
3. Locate "Debug Keyboard Shortcuts" and click enable, - this should be the very first option you see.
4. Select Restart in the bottom right.
5. After logging in hit this key pattern. Hold the keys down in sequential order.
search button + shift button + t
You can activate touch screen by pressing: search button + shift button + t once again.